Hey everybody,
So if you're reading this before I even leave, way to go! :) I hope you enjoy reading along as I journey around South America for the next few months...kinda weird for me to write stuff publicly, but I suppose it IS the techno age and all.
Don't expect me to post stuff very often, but I will when I can. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome! Can't wait to read your adventures!
Hi, I will be watching your blog site, thanks for letting us know where you are going. I'm into geanealogy what Beachy line are you from?
http://beachynews.blogspot.com
Is that my hairy hand? Go Sugar Ray!
Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. I am green with envy, especially about your return trip to the Galapagos.
Be safe & well.
Hi Tiff!!! I am very glad you will doing this so we can all live vicariously through you! Please post pics of your journey as well - especially beautiful mountain scenes from Columbia....I need to know what I am missing.
Miss and love you!
Les
Thanks for including us. We'll be anxious to hear of our travels and studies. We'll also be praying for you.
Post a Comment